Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Its Been A While

Howdy. 
At this point in the grow-out I had thought I would wear more clips and pins and headbands to have some daily variety but when I put them on I (think I)  look silly. 
It's been a year since the shave. I keep a folder on the desktop labeled "short hair styles". Most of them require about 6 inches more hair than I have. Maybe I should start a folder called "Men's long hair styles". 
Last week I had one of those moments. Have you ever cut your own hair? Armed with some electric clippers and a mirror I had a go at the curly stuff at the back of my neck where it was getting straggly. Thank goodness for wavy hair, it hides all of my faulty cuts. 
I read a hair magazine that says one trick of growing out out your short style is to keep the back trimmed and let the top grow longer until it all meets somewhere in the vicinity of a short Bob. Since my June trim I'm just now at the stage where a bit is curling over the ears. To cut or not to cut?????
Here are a few August photos









No comments:

Post a Comment