Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekend update


yesterday I had a fantastic lunch with a friend  at Blue Dahlia 
http://www.bluedahliabistro.com/  Try it if you get a chance. 
Made a few more strands of  the felt garland, rented a move, read a book, spent hours cleaning out my old office files and organizing and I still have the rest of today to so whatever I want. SE from the Femara have dramatically lessened and I can tell by the simple fact that I am doing so much more 

Here we are at week 31.
 I used less hair gunk this morning because I am going to work out later and will rinse it again afterwords so this is a soft look. 

As promised here are the "visible" stitches. Dr C. says I'm allowed to do anything as long as I don't use my torso...hmmm. That knocks yoga right off the list. Too much twisting and turning. I promised him I would not over do-it but he knows I was not going to wait 5-7 days to be active. Yesterday I was able to cycle at the gym, clipped into a spin bike (stationary) It was easy to crank out 20 miles while concentrating on form and and not causing any aggravation to my back. I'm going to repeat that workout today and maybe add some arms in the free weight area.The only thing that did bother me in the last 2 days was vacuuming and driving. I was that oddball sitting awkwardly upright not allowing my back to touch the seat. 
**insert** My sister told me I did not explain the stitches so here ya go. The mole that was removed from my back a few weeks ago did not have "clear margins" so I had to go back in and let Dr C take a big chunk of skin from the same spot. 
Friday I wore a headband for a few hours. I got lots of nice comments but I could not keep it on all day (it gave me a headache) I'm excited to experiment with clips and pins. 

Hope you are having a great weekend as well. 
namaste
C

No comments:

Post a Comment