Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New stuff

Hey Ya'll. 
I'll start with the fact that there is absolutely nothing going on with the hair. It is amazingly-frustratingly slow!!! Bald was easy. I didn't mind at all. The growing part appears to be complicated. I've not yet resorted to odd products and gimmicks and I'm thankful for my friends who tell me every day how much they like my short style. 

Just after my last post I did get what I thought was a dramatic cut and I was excited to post but no one really even noticed and when I took photos I  realized it didn't look that different (to you) It was only a big deal to me. I had the bottom half clipped on a #4 guard and left the top hoping to create enough visual difference to "appear" longer. Think something like the new Miley Cyrus "do". (But she has about 8 inches up top to my measly 3) 

The new News. 
This week I started taking a 6 week cooking class offered to Cancer survivors. I love to cook and have been using a lot of the ingredients and recipes I read while researching what to eat while coping with cancer last Fall. I feel lucky to have scored a spot in this (free!!!!) class. I'm excited to meet some new people and learn new recipes. 
The class is sponsored in part by the Sustainable Food Center. 
I look forward to sharing what I learn and I will be posting the recipes and tips here in this blog so check back soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment