Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11-16 Second Opinion

Some of you know how sideswiped** I was by my Dr.'s news last week that I now  need 30 rounds of radiation. She says it's always been on the program for me but I seriously don't recall discussing it. Maybe I was too focused on the Chemo?
Anyhow, now that the rush of the last 6 months is fading I feel like it's time to get another opinion,  possibly other options or at the very least a different point of view. If I have to work with an Oncologist for the next five years I want to feel like we are communicating. 
Today I'll see a different Dr. and see how it goes. 


**for "sideswiped" insert: Furious, Ticked Off, Pissed, Upset, Shocked....

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea.... you might even get a third opinion down the road. I did that and it really helped.

    ReplyDelete