Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

2-19 The skin Regimen and Hair updates

My burn is quickly fading to brown and I have fresh new pink skin coming up underneath. Post treatment instructions. Continue the Domeboro soaks 2-3x a day followed by silver sulfadiazine cream. At the end of the two weeks start using Arbonne cream and Arbonne oil. 
I dutifully marched up to the pharmacy at the oncologist office to buy the cream and oil. When I got a good look at it I noticed it is a European made face cream...??!! 
After reading the cancer forums I've found a zillion different combinations of things people have used or been prescribed but also the protocol seems to be: follow the instructions of your Physician and don't try to treat yourself. 
I've started using the Arbonne on my face and neck. I figure since it was made for that and it was expensive I may try to get twice the benefit. 


 My lashes, about half way there for my normal, already as long and full as some people ever get. 
 And there is the burn line. The burn  goes down my side and extends around to the center of my chest and I have another that wraps from below my collar bone up and over my shoulder. 


No comments:

Post a Comment