Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4-11 how long have you had this?

Maintenance phase. Keeping appointments. Back to normal activities. 
I was at the Dermatologist last week to  have a cyst biopsied and removed. Ironically, like last years cyst, this one also "bothered me when I was running" and that's what prompted me to make the appointment.Who knew you could get a cyst in the top crease of your leg? (not me). Benign by the way and no, the word biopsy does not scare me at all. 
It's been years since my last Dermatologist visit  so we had some ground to cover. A little pinching  and peering  and a few "how did you get this?" and "how long have you had that?" Each question leading to a shrug or a smirk as I recall whatever incident left me with the permanent blotch on my skin. 
Next week I go back to remove two other odd looking things Dr. Conner found and that's ok with me. Another scar and another story to add to catalogue. 



No comments:

Post a Comment