Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

4-15 how hard can it be?

A few years ago I remember telling  friends  that I wanted to learn how to run or take some running lessons. Some of them seemed perplexed and responded.."don't you just put one foot in front of the other ....how hard can it be?"
I'm 11 days into a 12  week beginner series at Rogue https://www.roguerunning.com/
Starting over and trying to establish a base. Lots of drills mixed with short runs. I already know I prefer the 8:00am Saturday run to the 6:00pm weekday workouts.  At 6:00pm it is full sun,  80* and I am tired from my workday. 




I'm feeling "block" headed the last few days.No shape to my hair. This photo looks so dark even though it is 10:30 in the morning. I'll try to take a better photo  later and post back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment