Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9-28 Eyes on the Prize

Right eye 20/20,  Left eye 20/40.
The visit and all the little tests were interesting. My tear ducts were clogged and he had to flush them out (kind of icky but they used numbing drops so I didn't really feel anything more than a pinch). He also loaded me up with free samples of an expensive  steroid drop I need to use. I'll give ya'll a prescription and supplement  update later this week, those lists keep growing. 
I mentioned the eye tic that's been making me nuts and he did say they can give me a botox injection to make it stop! 
So the tearing is in check for now and I need to keep an eye on it (haha). He told me about the process (surgery) required if the little water ducts close up from the chemo and when he got to the part about making (drilling) a new path through the septum (nose) I kind of blanked out and stopped listening to him. One thing at a time! 
When the tears clear, the swelling goes away and the lashes grow back I can look forward to near perfect vision. 
Here's to looking forward! 




No comments:

Post a Comment