Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

10-14 Git' er done!

Today is national mammography day (according to my cancer calendar).  Please use this as a reminder to check in with yourself and recognize if anything is going on with your body. 
I happened to catch a few minutes of a radio interview with Lance Armstrong this morning. As much as I might not like hearing about his messy personal life I find no fault with his inspirational messages and his continued support of raising money for research.  Check out  the Livestrong site for tons of relevant Cancer  information. http://www.livestrong.org/

Today is Chemo round #5 for me. Last night I finally made it back to yoga. I took a Kundalini of sound class. The instructor mentioned that one of the sequences we practiced would give rise to "an avalanche of bliss"......all I can say is BRING IT ON! 


Sat Nam ya'll.


WAHE GURU
is the Guru Mantra, the mantra of ecstasy. It is not translatable but chanting it elevates the spirit.

http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/mantra.html

No comments:

Post a Comment