Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

10-3 Supplement list

As promised, here's the list. Last count 16 pills a day and a few spoons of stuff added to food or drink. In addition this week I am taking the antibiotics again for low white blood count and steroid eye drops for the tear duct issue. 
As always the vehicle or method of getting all this stuff daily takes effort. I don't like the way the lecithin tastes no matter what I add it to. I even made a batch of peanut butter and lecithin cookies but I was not impressed. 
Some of them are to be taken with food and some are not. Some are to be taken over the course of the day...etc....and the high pill count because I am taking high doses.

DIM; promotes hormone metabolism (my tumor was hormone influenced)
Lecithin; protects nerves and the brain
Glutamine powder; prevents nausea and nerve damage in the hands and feet (chemo related)
Taurine; protects heart from chemo damage
HMB; prevents muscle wasting during treatment
Calcium; helps protect against bone loss
D3; studies done with vitamin D or even plain old sunlight and cancer are showing good results
Milled Flaxseed; omega 3
Chicken stock; real homemade chicken stock has 20gr amino acids and protein
CoQ10; antioxidant
Multivitimin
B complex


noticing how tired and puffy my eyes look....

No comments:

Post a Comment