Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

1-13 Lucky Thirteen

Sometimes its all about perception. Who says Friday the 13th has to be unlucky?
Dr Nuesch has reviewed my scans. I'm going to complete 20 days of the full treatment then do 8 days of the boost then back to the entire area for another 5 days. 
I tried to find a youtube video for you  that shows the boost, no luck. Maybe I will take a photo myself. They add another device to the part of the machine that delivers the beam. While setting up my simulation to get my coordinates they also moved the table around in different directions.  I asked one of the nurses if anyone had ever fallen off the table. (yesterday I was so zonked on allergy meds I think I fell asleep within 30 seconds of laying down and could just imagine myself rolling off) 
She said no, but she recalls once someone jumped off the table and ran out of the room and once the table jammed in place (computer malfunction?) and they had to use a chair to help the person on the table climb down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment