Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

12-31 Back to Blue Genie

Thanks to those who know me and gifted me nice things from Blue Genie! 
Pure coincidence I got both a bracelet and a necklace that I love from the same vendor but from two different friends! More earrings including these cool vintage fabric ones and a super smelling bar of homemade soap that I've left in my car where it is acting as a great natural deodorizer. 
Cruising Burnet Road the other day and saw a new store; A Town. They are featuring some of the same artists that showcase at Blue Genie so think of A Town next time you have guests visiting or want a unique Austin made product for a gift. Here is a link
http://www.austinchronicle.com/blogs/design/2011-08-08/boutique-of-the-week-a-town-austin-lifestyle-store/


Not to leave anyone out, I truly loved every gift I received this year and I hope I thanked all of you properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment