Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1-18 Boosts and steriods

Today is boost #2. Day one went well. They spent a few extra minutes lining me up and taking more x-rays. They really take the time to get the positioning exact. Oh, and I need to clarify they are Radiation Therapists (not nurses). Special training and classes. 
After a hideous weekend of cedar fever I went to the after hours clinic Monday  night and got a steroid shot and some prescription nasal spray. I only wish I had done it a week ago. I haven't had a steroid shot for allergies since the early 90's. Not many Doctors will give them so I must have looked pretty desperate. The two side effects I had forgotten are the caffeine-like high I still have 36 hours post shot and eating everything in sight. 



Hair filling in nicely, the front is finally coming in as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment