Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

12-30 The list of NO

The  list of NO for Radiation
NO
soaps, lotions, perfumes, gels or creams (other than the 2 prescriptions)
under-wire bra, preferably no bra at all
heating pads 
ice packs
sun bathing
preferably no activity that would cause sweating in the area
antiperspirant  
I am using Cetaphil cleanser in the shower, they also say plain ivory soap is ok but I already had the Cetaphil on hand as a face cleanser. I use my normal shower gel on the rest  of my body. 
I am using Tom's of Maine natural deodorant. I've tried the Crystal and Toms before and they don't really do the job for me but knowing how bad antiperspirants are in general I think that after these enforced 8 weeks I will be over the hump of dislike and converted to the natural. 
Other naturals: I've slowly been using up or giving away all the cleaning products in the house. I'm looking at recipes for making my own natural cleansers. 

 A little more growth up top but the front is still lacking. (and all of it is super fine and soft!) No new eyebrows or leg hair yet. 
Wow, I just compared this photo to the 12-24 photo showing the new hair and it has doubled. Time to find a hair stylist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment