Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

8-14 The Learning Curve

Yesterday a friend asked me why I didn't call the Dr. when I got the migraine. It never occurred to me? Sounded lame when I said it out loud but it's true.  The Docs have given me a  huge list of  "things that I might feel, things that might happen, possible consequences of the meds" . When the pain started I just threw it into that pile of oh well, this is what they said might happen. It never dawned on me that I could make a phone call and possibly get relief. 


It'a a giant learning curve and I need to remind myself to step back and try to look at it from a new point of view every now and again. (Thank you A for your perspective!)



I picked up this gray cotton patterned scarf a few weeks ago in Belgium. It's big enough to wrap, it has a texture that helps add lift and visual interest and it is a plain simple go-with-everything color.
BTW, today I feel great!



No comments:

Post a Comment