Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 7th still runnin'

Made it around the 4mi loop at Town Lake this morning in a respectable 52 minutes. This seems to be the high energy point in the cycle. I wore a "Buff" multicolored headband that coordinated nicely with my shirt,  some pink tinted shades and lots of sunscreen! 

I did get a few looks but since I still have the stubble and I'm out exercising and I live in   Austin  I'm sure they are thinking  one of three things. 
A. I'm another Austin Hipster
B. I'm in a cult
C. I'm Gay
What do ya'll think? 


Later today I'm  meeting up with some friends who like to shoot  pool at a Biker Bar. I'll have to look through my Harley gear for an appropriate tuff-chick look. 


PS. after a few e-mails and texts I think we can agree I am a Gay Austin Hipster in a Cult. Trifecta!

No comments:

Post a Comment