Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5 2011

Yesterday's mail brought me a fantastic gift. Three head covers from Buff. (Thank you kathleen, I love them). If you've never seen a Buff here is a link to their website. All you REI members and LL Bean-ers will recognize them. 

I didn't make it to BBB last night to shop for pillow cases so I opted for a Buff to sleep in. It kept my itsy hairs from grabbing the pillow each time I shifted. 

Today I am sporting a scarf wrapped into a turban-ish thing. Yesterday at work I did get a little chilly with the AC. 
My scarf is navy blue 100% cotton and a bit crinkly in texture. I've had it for a few years. It was a "summer" scarf in Belgium. (they wear scarves all year long there). 
To wrap I started with a short end at the left, twisted the long end up and over the front and then  back to meet the short side with a simple knot leaving the ends dangling. 










No comments:

Post a Comment