Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

8-29 More Food on the Brain

Still digesting (ha ha) as much information as I can about food plans and nutrition. I  have 100% control over what I eat so it makes sense to me that I have a lot of influence on the impact of my eating plan  as it relates to my treatment. Unfortunately the Docs don't talk too much about that relationship so I'm digging and questioning as much as I can. 


On another food note, I read this really interesting article about the mind/gut connection and how comfort food seems to activate a spot in you brain. 
http://www.flanderstoday.eu/content/food-thought


My wig is so shiny and clean and it smells like shampoo now instead of plastic. Like normal hair it has it's annoying bits. There are stragglers around the face. But for a good reason, a wig has to cover that little spot around you ear that is a bald alert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment