Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aug 11, What's in the Bag?

 Today's agenda: Chemo #2



What's packed in my chemo bag. Pillow, blanket, a beanie for my head,  socks, book, magazine, gum and hard candies, a cereal bar, a big bottle of water, my iPod.
Kind of like I packed for a long flight except the seats in the chemo room are better!

Sat out on the deck this morning, thought it appropriate for my "natural-look" photo. The shiny bit you glimpse by my left collarbone is saran wrap. Yep. An hour before an appointment that will use the surgical port  I apply lidocaine cream to numb the skin and cover it with saran wrap so it sinks in. (medical tip #16)

1 comment:

  1. I love all your scarves so far and this is a good look for too. You are in Steve and my prayers and I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete