Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12-14 TV trauma

I was fixing dinner last night with the TV on. 
I heard this commercial come on and I thought it was a hoax, like a Saturday Night Live commercial. But it was real. Do people  buy these things? I've heard of snugglies but "Forever Lazy" as the name of a product? Amazing. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S2p7AiNX9g
here are the 2 best lines from the commercial 
--its  oversize for that baggy comfortable lazy day perfect pajama feeling
--zippered hatches in front and back for great escapes when duty calls (WC)


I was watching American Psycho on some oddball channel. It is a fantastically weird movie from the 80's. The soundtrack alone makes it worth watching. Featuring Christian Bale and  Reese Witherspoon. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/

The painters are done but they did not use the low VOC paint as I requested. The house smells.  And that brings me to complaining. Do you or don't you?  Do I make a stink about it?(bad pun). It's not like they can un-do the smell. It's 60 some degrees outside and I'm going to leave a few windows open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment