Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

12-29 From cross your heart to cross your fingers

This is the first time in my life I have walked out the door  without wearing a bra. (I'm wearing a camisole). I don't even go bra-less around the house or on weekends. I prefer to lift and separate. (and if you grew up in my era you know that is a reference to those Playtex cross your heart bra commercials, way before they showed super sexy Victoria's Secret commercials) 
A few years ago when I was going to the gym at 6:00am I forgot to take a bra to change into after showering. I had to flip a coin between going home to get one or stopping at the 24 hours Walmart near work to buy one. 
Today I'm wearing a shirt that has some distracting details and a colorful scarf and earrings. Most of you know I sit in a cube all day facing a computer screen so it's doubtful anyone will notice. Crossing my fingers now......
12-30 adding a comment....I made it all day bra-less (although I confess I did have one in my purse as an emergency back-up)

No comments:

Post a Comment