Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

5-6 round 2 (with pics)




 March 2-2012  

 dry hair top  and side view 

March 4-2012 this is 26 weeks post chemo 
 26 weeks sounds like so long and yet my hair is so very short. It will be three  years till I am at shoulder length.

 I found product, yeah! Hair paste and wax will work best at this length I've been told. I had so much fun the past three days playing with this stuff. It smells like pineapple, it is thick and does not take much (it will last a long time). It holds all day and I can restyle by getting it wet. Notice how healthy my fingernail looks here :) and yep that's Nala Cat in the background
March 6, top of head and look..a little more growth over the fingers! 

Funny thing I heard on the news "Research proves people look best from their left side" 
they did studies and people react more favorably to the faces they see  that are showing more left side. What do you think? Do you have a favorite side?


No comments:

Post a Comment